Home / BerniePortal Employee Help / Employee FAQs / How to make changes to your HSA contribution

How to make changes to your HSA contribution

Changes to your HSA contribution must be requested to your HR representative or benefits admin. They will be able to unfreeze your HSA details and allow for changes to be made. Once your benefits portal has been unlocked, you’ll see the following notification at the top of dashboard. Take the following steps to complete change:



Step 1: See notice from employee dashboard and click “Begin Enrollment.


Step 2: Choose the date of when the change should take place and edit contribution amount either by selecting a predetermined or custom amount. Review any attached documents for plan details.



Step 3: Click “save changes” at the bottom of the menu. Once you save changes, your benefits account will lock again.




 RSS of this page